Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant General Manager
- Job ID
The Assistant Store General Manager’s primary duties are to perform duties in the absence of the Store General Manager including but not limited to managing employees, product offerings and delivering customer satisfaction. Candidates must have management experience and possess excellent organization, administration and communicative skills in order to be considered for this role.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties and responsibilities of the General Manager in their absence or upon their discretion
- Administer operational system that promotes ongoing maintenance to the entire store asset
- Recruit, onboard, and train new employees to prescribed staff levels
- Administer employee performance management throughout employee life cycle
- Deliver clean, friendly and in-stock to a pronounced level
- Enforce Company policies and procedures
- Manage product offerings
- Support specialty departments
- Support frontline employees during high traffic on various POS and transaction devices
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to function in a fast paced work environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk on a hard or concrete surface, bend,climb, reach, kneel, squat, reach overhead and side to side and able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Basic math skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant and extensive retail experience preferred.
- Proficient skill level with Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel
- Kronos and iCIMS knowledge is a plus.
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.