DFW Area Application Consortium
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DFW Area Application Consortium
Job Reference #: 2170_111035
Openings as of 3/19/2019
- Transfer Application
- Clerk, Diagnostician JobID: 2170
- Position Type:
Clerical / Paraprofessional/Clerk, Diagnostician
- Category/Recruitment Type:
- Date Posted:
Special Education Support Services
Denton ISD Dept./School: Campus Assigned
- Enter alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source document using online computer terminal or personal computer.
- Verify data and copy ARD and FIE documents
- Distribute notices of ARD meetings to campus staff, ARD Committee members and parents
- Maintain ARD calendar to prepare schedules, changes and meetings
- Document all contacts with parents and with campus personnel
- Maintain confidentiality of all records and meeting proceedings
Reports to: Campus Diagnostician
Wage/Hour Status: Non-Exempt
Pay Grade: Clerical/Paraprofessional - 1
Under the general supervision of Campus Diagnostician, performs clerical tasks and data entry into computer databases.
High School Diploma or GED
Ability to communicate with Diagnostician, campus staff, students and parents
Ability to use personal computer and Microsoft Office 2007 software to develop spreadsheets, databases, and do word processing
Proficient keyboarding, file maintenance and 10-key skills
Ability to meet established deadlines
Two years data entry experience
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Repetitive hand motions; moderate use of computer, lifting from 10 to 20 pounds unassisted. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Prolonged use of computer and repetitive hand motions.
MINIMUM SALARY: $18,912
TERM OF CONTRACT: 197 days per year
Interested candidates must complete and submit the Denton ISD on-line Internal Application at . Upload employment credentials and a current résumé detailing experience, qualifications and professional accomplishments.
Out of District Applicants
Interested candidates must complete and submit the Denton ISD on-line External Application at . Upload employment credentials and a current résumé detailing experience, qualifications and professional accomplishments.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position will remain vacant until qualified applicant is employed.
THE DENTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER