Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. With more than 16,000 employees, Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered within the Dallas metropolitan area in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
Envoy’s Finance/Planning organization is recruiting for a Financial Analyst. Financial Analysts rotate within the Finance organization supporting various departments that include Flight Service, Maintenance & Engineering, Customer Services, and Planning.
The Financial Analyst performs various ad-hoc analyses, including but not limited to cost/benefit analysis, long term forecasting, cost trending and root cause analysis, capital requests, variance analysis, manpower analysis, cost reduction, profitability analysis, analysis of financial statements, other strategic planning initiatives, and involvement in special projects. They are responsible for updating and maintaining existing bench marking analysis. The analyst will also analyze monthly financial results and develop annual operating budgets.
The success of the projects rely on the ability to work with the senior management by facilitating communication, providing visibility to key risks and issues, and developing creative solutions. The successful candidate will also assist in other ad-hoc projects pertaining to performance, the overall AAG business plan, and other related areas.
Rotation assignments and job level is based on internal performance guidelines and expectations.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance or other related field of study
- 3.0 Grade Point Average at time of graduation
- Proficiency in MS Office that includes Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in organizational, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to present data to all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Limited travel required; approximately 10-20%
- Must possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Minimum Age: 18
- Demonstrated leadership of multifunctional projects
- Ability to drive organizations with competing priorities to successful outcomes
- Ability to thrive in an environment with nominal guidance and deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly results driven
- Experience working with members of senior management
- Experience in financial planning and analysis
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.