Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Funding Analyst - CLS
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Commercial Lending / Wholesale Lending
The?Funding Analyst - Commercial Lending Services?is responsible for the documentation and funding of new commercial loans that include the following: floorplan, construction and permanent real estate loans, capital loans, revolving lines of credit, and equipment loans. Tasks include accurate reporting of findings, ensuring corporate compliance and risk management, as well as contact with dealership personnel and communication with internal/external stakeholders.
- Accurately prepare all necessary legal documents in accordance with credit approval and GMF policies and procedures.
- Review uniform commercial code (UCC) filings and obtain necessary documents to perfect security interest in required collateral. May necessitate negotiations with banks or other creditors.
- Works closely with legal counsel, cash management, inventory control, underwriting department and manufacturers to ensure timely and efficient documentation and funding.
- Manage the day-today relationship with the borrower during the funding process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Conform with all corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of UCCs and lending regulations required.
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate credit practices preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive dealership operations preferred.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented and capable of managing multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Ability to sell the benefits of GMF plans, programs and legal documents to potential borrowers.
- Ability to negotiate terms with other lenders and potential borrowers.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 Years of directly related experience in commercial loans; experience in automotive lending environment preferred
- Subject to stressful situations; fast-paced office environment; limited travel may be required to support business needs