Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst I
at GOLD'S GYM
- Job ID
- Gold's Holding Corp
- Support the annual budgeting process, including developing monthly budgets for the next calendar year for individual gyms.
- Support long-range planning for corporate growth through acquisition, new site development and roll-out of new service offerings to existing facilities.
- Intra-month score-carding and reporting to facilitate executive level decision-making.
- Member and customer analysis to provide insight regarding new member sales, gym usage, gym traffic and member attrition.
- Expense modeling and analysis to support field and corporate expenditure initiatives.
- Additional financial and operational analysis, as required, to support gym operations, as well as near-term and long-term financial decision making.
- Analytical support of marketing, retail and concessions, corporate sales, group exercise, personal training and other departments, per request.
Operating Metrics and Billing Support
- Maintain all operating metrics files, including monthly upload to general ledger.
- Perform periodic audit of active member files to ensure proper recording of member status.
- Support billing department in monthly billing process, including periodic audit of billing files and reconciliation to active member files and other records.
- Interface with billing and IT department to communicate findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Finance, Accounting or Business, etc).
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience in financial / accounting role preferred.
- Financial modeling and data-analysis skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Accounting rules and mechanics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast-moving analytical situations with minimal oversight.