Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to support a variety of new initiatives focused on growing the commercial aircraft business both domestic and worldwide. This position is located at Bell's Fort Worth, TX headquarters.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis on commercial business initiatives
- Support the development of business cases and financial analysis to support commercial business growth opportunities including 1) Business agreements with partners, 2) Expansion of existing products and services offerings, 3) Discontinuation of existing product and services, 4) Expansion or consolidation of commercial after-market sites, and 5) Acquisitions or joint ventures
- Coordinate with multiple POCs at various sites to streamline existing financial processes and establish new ones
- Establish metrics to measure financial performance of new products and services
- Analyze cost performance to budget
- Prepare presentation which will be used to brief executive level leadership team
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field of study
- At least 2 years of Finance or Accounting experience with emphasis on analytics
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, including Excel financial modeling skills
- Must be well organized and be able to process multiple forms of data for analysis
- Ability to articulate the findings of their analysis in a concise and understandable manner for upper management
- An understanding of Bell Helicopter's accounting system
- SAP Accounting/Finance experience
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.