Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Blow Mold Tech-Siapi Operator
at nestle USA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Production Operators interact with the leadership group, other production team members, quality assurance, and maintenance technicians to improve and maximize plant output, efficiency, quality and safety. They participate as team members in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Duties include operating and maximizing efficiency of high speed bottling or packaging equipment, loading raw materials, equipment troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, sanitation and cleaning activities using powered equipment and chemicals, on line quality inspections and data recording. Team members must maintain equipment and work station in an organized and clean manner to ensure safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Work to continually improve plant systems, processes, procedures and results.
- Utilize process improvement techniques, tools and procedures.
- Utilize production output and equipment downtime data to make changes and improve results.
- Maximize performance of Blowmold/Injection equipment by working with Mechanics and Technicians
- Continue to improve troubleshooting skills by working with Mechanics and Technicians during maintenance interventions
- Proactivity resolve process an maintenance issues by working with the Mechanics and Technicians
- Have basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Preserve equipment through proper cleaning and sanitation
- Utilize preventative maintenance program to maintain and prevent failure of equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment problems, make basic repairs and document adjustments
- Conduct efficient equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands
- Produce quality product through tight monitoring of processes, raw materials and finished products.
- Adhere to good housekeeping standards and good manufacturing practices
- Operate sanitation equipment (Central CIP, foamers, power washers, etc.)
- Have the ability to problem solve and make decisions in independent and team settings
- Have good communication skills to work with factory personnel and vendors.
- Read and use manuals and diagrams
- Have a baseline understanding of mathematics (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years prior experience in production within manufacturing, ideally in the food or beverage industry or a clean manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and enterprise management software (SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
- Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
- Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
- Willingness and ability to work in a facility with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold & cold)
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com. You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer