Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NewcrestImage is hiring a responsible Driver for one of our amazing hotels within our portfolio of over 30 properties.
NewcrestImage is a premier company in the hospitality space that designs, builds and operates state-of-the-art hotels for the most renowned brands in the industry. We are a trendsetting company that is acutely focused on culture and that strives to “genuinely care for people so their lives are enriched.”
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance NewcrestImage’s core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable and Response-Ability is Ours. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Operates the hotel van/shuttle, assisting guests in and out of vehicles, including loading and unloading luggage.
- Transport guests to and from the hotel, observing and abiding by all traffic rules and company driving policies.
Assists in the proper upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle.
Promptly report any and all incidents according to hotel procedures.
- Engage in friendly conversation with guests, answering their questions and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Develop and maintain a professional image as an employee of the hotel, supporting the hotel in actions and words at all times.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, take ownership of personal actions, communicate effectively, promote collaboration, nurture a positive, professional work environment, and adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures.
Must have valid and active Driver's License.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Well-groomed and professional in appearance.
Willing to work on weekends and holidays if required.
NewcrestImage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.