Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Representative
at Vibra Healthcare
Vibra Healthcare’s management team has more than a century of combined experience in the development and operation of freestanding Acute Medical Rehabilitation Hospitals (IRF) and Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) hospitals from coast to coast. Vibra with its more than 5,000 employees offers a vision of elevating patient care to ambitious new levels, of attracting the finest personnel in the field and of positioning Vibra Healthcare among the industry's most respected organizations.
Vibra’s consolidated Business Offices provide basic billing and collection services for its owned and managed facilities, in addition to providing excellent Revenue Cycle support to its facilities, patients, and payors across the United States. Vibra’s Business Offices seeks out qualified, experienced Hospital billing staff for its open positions, and provides opportunity for advancement in addition to educational opportunities for continued career growth. Come join the team where we live by our motto: Exceptional Care, Every Patient, Every Bill, Every Time.
Vibra is seeking a Full Time Patient Account / Accounts Receivable Representative to join our team!
The Patient Account Rep is responsible for processing bills to contracted payors, and follow-up with insurance companies and patients for payments.
- Follows up on aged receivables as needed.
- Performs and maintains a daily average of 60 accounts per day.
- Bill secondary and third insurance billings as required.
- Strong knowledge of Medicare claims processing
- Identifies and communicates payor trends and issues to management on a timely basis.
- Perform follow-up calls to carriers.
- AA Degree or relevant experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years hospital billing experience required.
- Hands on experience reading and interpreting Commercial EOB’s required.
- Able to escalate problem claims with payors required.
- Ability to work 50+ accounts per day via phone and web required.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, MS Office required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!