Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cash Accounting Specialist Cash Poster Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12167
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Are you interested in working for a company that provides flextime to help you balance your work and home life? Would you be interested to work in a casual work atmosphere? Would you like to have hands on training available on-site? If this sparks your attention, we may be the company for you.
Vibra Healthcare Central Billing Office in Irving, TX is seeking a Full Time Cash Accounting Specialist (Cash Poster) to join our team!
The Cash Accounting Specialist, under the direction of the Finance Manager, using independent judgment, is responsible for opening all mail, downloading and reporting all EFT deposits, accurately preparing deposit folders, updating the cash sheet using MS Excel, making bank deposits using on-line lockbox system, downloading and importing account notes, all on a daily basis, data entry functions, cash posting, adjustments to patient accounts and clerical duties as needed by the Vibra Business Office. In addition, the Staff Accounting Specialist, works with the bank and ZIRMED to trouble shoot problems or issues with banking and downloading, reconciles against bank deposits and researches missing deposits. Scans deposit folders into archives and provides deposit support for refunds.
- Bachelors Degree in business or accounting or 4 years experience accounting.
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel and MS Office products, general computer proficiency.
- A proven ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience working in a related position (preferable: accounts payable clerk, staff accountant, bookkeeper, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and daily banking skills.
- Word processing skills of 45 wpm, ability to utilize a 10-key by touch, strong multi-tasking skills, excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deposit cash receipts.
- Ability to analyze patient accounts to determine accuracy of balances and ensure correct payment and adjustments have been applied.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!