Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CEO Chief Executive Officer / ADO Area Director of Operations
at Vibra Healthcare
- Provides the cultural leadership and sets the standards for operating excellence.
- Recruitment and retention of qualified staff.
- Delivery of high quality patient care.
- Implementation of clinical policies and procedures that ensure compliance with all company policies and State/Federal rules and regulations.
- Development of referral relationships, including relationships with referring physicians.
- Day to day focus on the financial operations of the hospital, with an unwavering commitment to solid financial performance.
- Representing the hospital within the medical community and news media.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An equivalent combination of academic, clinical and operational experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in healthcare administration/management with experience in operations management, human resources, and/or finance required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, CMS and the Joint Commission regulatory requirements required.
- Demonstrated track record of financial success and exemplary clinical care required.
- Proven success in recruiting and developing staff, and in developing relationships with the medical community required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
- Master's degree in a healthcare field preferred.
- Strong business development and community-based relationship building skills and experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years administrative management experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in management capacity in a health care setting preferred.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADO Additional Qualifications/Skills:
Working knowledge of hospital operations, reimbursement regulations, nursing practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital administration.
Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
Effective organizational and time management skills.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
Ability to implement new methods and principles into practice.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations with internal and external groups.