Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RT Lead Respiratory Therapist
at Vibra Healthcare
Mesquite Specialty Hospital is seeking a Lead Respiratory Therapist to join our team!
Please click the link to check it out. http://msh.ernesthealth.com/
The Lead RT is responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care within the scope of the department's policy/procedure manual. Performs support activities such as equipment maintenance, changes, inventory, and sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness. Supports department management in various administrative/leadership duties including but not limited to, scheduling, mentoring of new staff, competency assessment, performance improvement and shift oversight.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory
- Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- One (1) year critical care and/or artificial airway and ventilator care experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.