Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Description: The primary purpose of the position is to assist the Dining Director in preparing, planning and organizing meal service in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility and to make certain that the highest degree of dining service and customer satisfaction is maintained at all times
Requirements for Success on our Team:
• Experience in a hospitality driven, fine dining setting
• Excellent cooking skills
• Experience in skilled nursing/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required
• Commitment to upholding high standard of sanitation and safety that exceeds regulatory requirements
• Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing quality dining services
• Ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an enthusiastic, resident- focused, work environment
• Detail Oriented
• Professional appearance
If you are seeking a change to an environment that reflects your skills, professionalism and pride in fine dining services, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss this great opportunity.
Come and join a professional team that is redefining long term care