Cavco Industries, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting File Clerk
at Cavco Industries, Inc
Accounting File Clerk
Country Place Mortgage, founded in 1995 and a subsidiary of Cavco Industries, Inc., is a national lender providing a wide variety of financing options for purchasers of manufactured homes. Cavco Industries, Inc. was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. The company’s insurance group,Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners. Country Place Mortgage, is a seller and servicer of mortgages for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, an FHA authorized lender, and a Ginnie Mae mortgage-backed securities issuer.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential. Come share in helping people to realize their dreams by having the opportunity to own a home!
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
Country Place Mortgage is currently looking for an Accounting File Clerk to work at our office located in Addison, TX. This person reports directly to the Controller.
- Update expenses in loan servicing system
- Update mortgage insurance in loan servicing system
- Departmental filing of accounts payable invoices
- Departmental filing of loan funding transactions
- Scan documents and save in folders online
- Assist accounting personnel with other duties
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in an office setting
- Dynamic, self-motivated professional interested in joining a growing public company in diversified industries
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Windows
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience interacting with various levels of management and peers
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and process improvement
- Mortgage experience a plus
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.