Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regitered Nurse - RN - Cardiac Cath Lab
- Job Title
- Regitered Nurse - RN - Cardiac Cath Lab
- Job ID
- North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Other Location
North Richland Hills, Texas
Cardiac Cath Lab
As one of the fastest growing staffing companies throughout the south, RecruitOpps has found success partnering with some of the most respected healthcare leaders throughout the US. Our talented team of recruiters are skilled at finding top tier talent for permanent, full-time opportunities with industry leading companies throughout the United States.
Sign-on Bonus up to $7500 may be available!
Currently, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) throughout Texas. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for an awarding opportunity, Odds are, we have an opportunity near you! This current opening is in North Richland Hills. If you have at least one year of acute care experience in any of the following areas, we invite you to apply today:
Full Time Day Shift Available
· Operating Room
· Case Management
· and More!
- Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
- Demonstrates ability to assess patient on arrival and communicates findings to health team members.
- Communicates assessment data in orderly fashion by verbalizing pertinent information to health team members.
- Documents accurately, legibly and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates understanding of pertinent diagnostic test results and initiates appropriate actions as needed.
- Interprets ECG rhythm and notifies physician of any changes not already noted.
- Identifies and reports abnormal lab values.
- Demonstrates proficiency in operation of cath lab equipment.
- Documents all records according to established standards.
- Maintains records requiring complete documentation to include cath lab records, charge sheets, lab sheets, QA sheet and where applicable, incident reports for each patient.
- Employee is accountable for patient safety, as applicable to their job, for performance improvement related to Leapfrog initiative and National Quality Forum safe practices.
Compensation - $24.12 -$41.37 per hour plus differentials
• Career enhancement/advancement
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 160 PTO Bank
• Career Track Offered
• 401K with a company match of 3% to start
• Relocation assistance available
• Sign on bonuses available for certain specialties ($7,500 to $20,000)
• And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
• Minimum 1 year of acute/hospital experience needed with in the past 12 months
• BSN Preferred or ASN and willing to obtain BSN in 36 months from hire
• Minimum BLS
Current TX RN license (will need to be current before offer but can still interview)
· Acute care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
· Registered Nurse (RN)
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge your skills and present excellent growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply today by forwarding resume today or call 941-222-0736 and select any option to speak with one of our recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, because we are interested in working with you!