Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Changes McKinney - Outpatient Therapist
Job Reference #: 8a7885a9657e4ddf0165ab1525f76629
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Outpatient Therapist Position Now Available for PHP/IOP
Changes Premier Health
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Changes McKinney. Our therapists utilize an evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for patients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure as an LMSW, LPC, or LMFT
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
Experience:Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.