Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Product Development Manager - STS
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1058203
This position is an integral part of the SBA - Tech Solutions team. The role will be instrumental in assisting the Product Development Office with the development and successful delivery of key Technology and Print Continuum training initiatives through disciplined project planning and management. The Associate Product Development Manager will work closely with the SBA - Tech Solutions Project Management Office to ensure that the training aspect of each strategic plan is fully developed and rolled-out to the field sales teams. The role will also be instrumental in assisting the Product Development Office in the development and communication plans for all key processes to current and new employees. This role will closely partner and collaborate with leadership to ensure that the SBA-Tech Solutions sales team is best positioned to have success in their roles, by clearly understanding processes and products.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with senior leadership and the PMO to develop and implement processes to grow strategic products and services across SBA-Tech Solutions
- Jointly works with the Product Development Manager on assigned SBA - Tech Solutions initiatives requiring awareness of new technology or print related products or service.
- Creates and delivers standardized training materials across a wide variety of Technology and Print products and services.
- Responsible for collaboration with other departments within Staples to ensure that the appropriate learning and development efforts take place with each member of the team.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to gather and complete project requirements
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert for sales training initiatives in conjunction with The Learning and Development team
- Support regional transformation supportive of GTM 2.0
Essential Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 4 years related work experience
- Project Management skills and demonstrated ability to lead teams through action to results
- Experience in developing communication and awareness strategy and tactics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to relate to audience bringing relevant business experience to emphasize project objectives
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and create effective partnerships
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects under tight timelines
- Self- motivated with ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to engage and inspire teams
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker & the ability to translate ideas into action
- Preferred experience in B2B selling
- Experience in Technology Sales or Training
- Advanced PC skills specifically in Microsoft Office applications
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!