The Expo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Expo Group
The Expo Group is seeking a detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join our Financial Services team in Irving, Texas. At The Expo Group, we believe that success comes from creating trusted partnerships fueled by personal emotional connections, and we believe that the right people are what makes that happen. This is an opportunity for you to join a high-performing team in a dynamic and exponentially growing company.
This position will have an active role in the daily operations of the business as well as monthly reporting and analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
Our perfect candidate will…
- Project budgeting, forecasting & modeling using computer spreadsheets.
- Synthesize financial data for review by project teams, Operations and Management.
- Monitor real time information on pricing and costs controls to update project reporting.
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Derive succinct reporting dashboards from large data pools.
- Present oral or written reports to Management as applicable.
This is what we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5-8 years accounting experience
- MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company.